Recently I was quite in love with pastel color. The pastel color made me feel like a girl. Okay, I am a girl! I mean, it made me feel more feminine or 'girly'. So I was thinking of using pastel color to decorate my wedding reception. Hmmm, a mixture of Baby Pink, Tiffany Blue and White color. Vintage wedding theme is another favorite of mine. Just that I have doubt with the proficiency and professionalism of the wedding/event planner in this small town. Not sure whether they can deliver the result that I want or expect.
On the other hand, I was worry that my evening gown does not match with the pastel color theme. I will be wearing the red evening gown. Will it match?? I pondered. I like that red evening gown so not going to give up on that and I am so in love with pastel color theme so not going to give up either. Alright, I truly understand that they do not match at all unless I changed to pink or white evening gown. Still trying to solve this problem. Maybe I will end up using red and white color theme. Chinese love RED for the wedding. They say RED symbolizes a good luck, prosperity and well, what else...... anyway, red is GOOD for marriage!
Here are some photos I "copied" from the web. Please note that I do not own the photos below.









No comments:
Post a Comment