Sunday, October 2, 2011

-Shi Fen-

If you happened to visit to Jiu Fen and have an extra time, you can pay a visit to Shi Fen township located along the Pingxi line.

I couldn't remember the name of the station, should be Rueifang Station, if not mistaken. We took the train from there and get off at Shi Fen station. Shi Fen is a small town and popular with its sky lantern. So in every shops there you will see the local people will selling the small lantern which is quite expensive, NT100 per piece. If you are lucky, you might get a NT90 per piece. I like this small town and its rail road. Very nolstagia feel and nice scenery for photo snapping. Many tourists came here to set the sky lantern that allows you to write your wishes on it. We didn't set the sky lantern. I didn't have any wishes and besides, to set one sky lantern also cost dearly.

The small sky lantern looks really cute and it's an ideal souvenir for your family and friends.

No comments: