Thursday, October 27, 2011

Niece's Birthday Celebration Dinner

On the last Sunday, we were celebrating my niece, Eugenia’s 2 years old birthday and the full moon of my second niece, Baby Euthalia. Weird name, huh! Well, my brother and his wife like the name so much and I wonder why.

Again, my same old favourite phrase. Time flies. Eugenia has grown up so much. All of a sudden, I miss her baby look and the way she crawls or looking at me innocently with her big round eyes. Now she is getting very naughty and keeps running here and there. Seriously, I was attacked by her numerous times. I should claim the medical fees from my brother. Her daughter is way too naughty and tricky! But still looks adorable at times and she’s very clever. When she knows that we are angry with her, she will pretend to be an adorable girl and call us with her sweet and innocent tone. She never fails to get what she demands. Kids nowadays….~

My family and I do admit that we show less affection towards the second born. After all, Eugenia is the first born baby and grandchild in our family so it’s normal that we adore her more in the first place. Now I understand why they will say the characteristic/personality for the first born, second born or middle child and the youngest one are different. I was a second born too but because the first born is my brother so I believe my grandparents and parents love us both that time. One boy and one girl. Balance gender in the family. So did my two younger brothers. There is 4-5 years old age gap between me and them. They are lucky to have brother and sister to adore them as well!

Alright, back to the topic. We were having dinner at Kingwood Hotel, one of the reputable hotels in this small town. The dishes look yummy except that there are number of dishes I couldn’t consume due to my sickness. Some quick snapshot of the dishes (sorry for the poor quality) as they are too eager to eat and couldn’t wait for me to finish my photos snapping.













No comments: