Come on, admit it. I do it, you do it. Everyone is doing it. We all feel sluggish in the early morning and when sit in front of the office desk. We need to surf around to jumpstart the mind again. My top 5 websites that are most visited during work hours are…..drum rolllllll…..ta dah~
Hotmail

I need to check mail everyday, whether there is a mail or not.
Blogger Page

The Star

This is a necessarily and a must read to know what is going on around me and the world out there especially the celebrity news.
Online store/Blogshop
Ermm. This may sound unnecessarily but I need an update whether there are new clothes or new style coming in today and everyday. It gradually becomes a daily routine to check out these things and then I will waste my $$$ on it. Get cheated...willingly! =.=
Facebook
I believe everyone will be checking out their FB. It also becomes a daily routine to log in my FB and play my Sim Social. Tsk Tsk Tsk. (Shake head)Is a multi-tasking job. I will surf around while working. It seriously did not affect my work productivity and efficiency. Again, I insisted that it does not divert my attention from work and I have my own time arrangement and see, I am an organize person so I am clear on what I am doing. In fact, I find it quite enjoyable to work like this. At least, it does not bore me to keep on concentrate on my work, typing, and writing report. So I really can’t stand to have a server down or no internet connection during working hours. It will drive me nuts and reduce my work productivity. No mood to work. No kidding!
Sssshhhhh. Shouldn’t let my boss read this or else I …………. can pack my things and go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment