Instagram is definitely not a stranger to you if you are a vivid Iphone/Ipad user. Since I had officially became an Apple user, I really can't leave the house without Iphone on hand. It colored my life because of its applications especially the photography and games. Well, it was my newfound passion to snap photos using the photography apps. At least it makes me look busy when I am alone.
Okay, one of my favourite model is 'myself'. I love to snap my own ugly portraits and apologetically appeared on your facebook profile, twitter or whatsoever social media. I am not a self-obsessed type of person but I would say, more likely self-examined. Something like a habit or routine to keep track of my own look whether am I getting fat or aged. *See, I am a Libra - a perfectionist and appearance means a lot to me. I couldn't help it so I just let it be as long as I am happy with it although some people might misunderstand my intention*. An act to boost my confidence and self-satisfaction. Forgive me, I am quite emo sometimes. Anyway, recently I love snapping photos on food or stuff because of the instagram. It is so much fun!
*I felt guilty to abandon my White Knight - Lumix GF-1*.
Sharing some of my Instagram photos:-








3 comments:
hey how you do the twin photo of the bear??
orhh i use other photography application - 'camera360' to make a twin photo...~
U can download the apps n try out its feature. Quite nice.
okok will try it out...
Post a Comment