Ohaiyo! I sounded so excited. Good news for me, that is, my dear has bought a Banana Taipei –the eco friendly a.k.a. celebrity bag for me. Originated from Taiwan. Too bad that I had to wait till end of the year to obtain my bag. Sigh. Anyway, better than none. Giving credit to my dear for been so lovable to queue at Banana Taipei’s shop in the early morning. {Kiasu~~ } =)))) Proudly and shamely to say, he was the first one in the queue!!! Arigato gonzai-mass!
Oh my goodness, I was still blogging on my Taiwan’s trip. Lazy bug was attacking me again. Okay, next stop was Beitou. Needless to say, Beitou is famous for its spa and thermal valley. Actually, it should be New Beitou. So if you want to go for the spa and thermal valley, you have to get off at New Beitou station instead of Beitou station. New Beitou is a very quiet yet nice scenery neighborhood. Their library is using green concept and eco-friendly. There are variety of books and magazines. While amazed with their green library, I was wondering why my country or my town didn't have such an amazing library?! At least please update those books. Tsk tsk tsk.


No comments:
Post a Comment