I felt happy and blissful just to eat something good and my favourite food.
Sounds like a pig? Well, my chinese horoscope for sure is boar. But that doesn't mean I acted like a pig. There's a very good reason behind on why I felt so blissful just to eat. Long story, anyway. I bet you are not interested to hear also.
Sounds like a pig? Well, my chinese horoscope for sure is boar. But that doesn't mean I acted like a pig. There's a very good reason behind on why I felt so blissful just to eat. Long story, anyway. I bet you are not interested to hear also.
All the food below were taken from Cafe Cafe, Sibu. They had increased their menu price again. Oh my god, if continued increase their price, I guess I could not afford to dine there anymore!

This is lamb salad with orange salsa. I like it.....the lamb meat taste sweet. Roasted with honey? No idea. I only know eating but cooking, I am very sorry.....!!!

Thai styLe squiD salAd. You know, thai style already so it taste sour spicy. But they put very few squids.
ZhanJiang Mee. I didn't like mee. So definitely this was not eaten by me. Why I only ate salad?? Yup, I am on diet. I want to eat something yet not fattening. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment