Well, color me surprised. Fast 5 was far better than what I expected and from its previous series. Remarkably, Fast 5 was the best film in the series as commented. Alright, there's a con - no adrenaline rush of engine roaring, street racing, row of cool sports cars and sexy butts as screened in previous series. There's a scene but not much. They ditched the street racing in Fast 5 and focus more on action, fighting and gunfire.
We picked up right from where we left off in the Fast and Furious 4. Mia - Dom's sister was pregnant with Brian's child. They want to rob the money from the most powerful and richest man in Rio. The Rock - Dwayne Johnson played a role as some sort of "special" agent to track them down. Oh well, Mr. Dwayne is really huge and "muscular". Even bigger than Vin Diesel. I really couldn't imagine to stand beside him. I will look like a dwarf. Imagine get grabbed and threw by him ~!!! [I am going to scream my lungs off ~~~~~~] (x.x)
Alright. It's not funny. I should cut the crap. Well, it is recommended to watch and if possible, watched it in CINEMA to feel its big and loud + engine roaring. It is quite entertaining film depends on what you expected from it.

Drooling...~ *blushing* I like Paul Walker. I like his character as Brian O'Connor in Fast and Furious. He's a good looking guy. His body, well, looks ....... man enough~!!! Man, don't ever build your body muscle like our Mr. Dwayne Johnson. That's kinda .... too much~
No comments:
Post a Comment