
The unforgotten past still haunted me.
It's not my intention to recall the past and painful memories,
But it came flashing back to me just like to remind me the pain and sadness I have gone through,
Not wanting me to forget,
Hurt, pain, depression, heart-broken - still vividly stayed in one corner of my brain.
Whenever I closed my eyes and recalled the happy memories,
it triggered the sad memories,the betrayal, the pain and sadness I have endured...alone,
Scared the crap out of me,
Often I woke up by this nightmares,
Trying to shoo away the memories and pretend there's nothing,
But deep inside my heart, I understand that they will still haunted me for the rest of my life...
Who can I trust to? Who can help me to get out from the haunted past?
All the while, I thought I am alright and have recovered from the psychological trauma but I am wrong...
I never imagined that they will left such a big impact or negative effect on me ... especially mentally and emotionally.
3 comments:
you seems really really unhappy... may I know why??? if you need someone to talk to, you can always find me :)
Where have u been??? You seem out of space for a certain period...~
I am happy and doing good...just some past incidents still haunted me once in a while, like a lightning flashing in my mind but normally after days of sullen, I am back to normal again ~ So don't worry, pal ~ ^.^
i've been living in the stone age for a few weeks... no internet connection!!!
that's good... life is short... life happy!!!
Post a Comment