So far, I only managed to try out the beef noodles from three different shops. My apologies for not jotting down the shop name but I can remembered the location. All of them taste nice and the beef was really tender, easy to chew. The only difference will be their soup ingredients as some are rich with herbal taste, some a bit tasty and etc. Their beef noodles, strangely, all came with the preservatives vege - you can choose to add on your own. Orh, their chilli sauce was salty and hot (very very very spicy ~), unlike the one we have in Malaysia.

This one is located at Ximending. It's a Tomato Beef Noodles. I would rate it as 4/5 ~
This one is found inside Raohe Night Market. From the celebrity photos taken and pasted on their wall, I assumed that this shop was famous then. It was quite crowded but the beef noodles taste ok for me. I would rate this 3/5.
It was located in Taipei Metro Station underground mall. It is a small shop which only able to accommodate not more than 10 person. My first impression on this small shop was doubt. I have doubt on its "not too attractive" small shop. Well, don't judged the book by its cover. It had proved me wrong. Her business is good. The small shop was full with customers and people constantly queue up for take away. On my first try on its soup, I am hooked to it. It taste real good, no kidding ~ So as expected, I will rate it 5/5.
No comments:
Post a Comment