Sunday, August 22, 2010

Branded or Not Branded???

Is it really that matter to carry around a bag called Louis??? Or perhaps Burberry bag or whatever brand bag???

I do not have a bias on some gals' "branded" lifestyle. I am a "democratic" type of person. I would not interfered in your "branded" lifestyle as long as you can afforded to buy it. And of course, I will feel envy with your "branded" lifestyle. Who don't?? But that's only a feel of envious and that's all, no more than that.

Frankly speaking, sometimes I do feel quite annoyed with gals who are trying very hard to show off or boasted about their branded stuff. From their A/X clothes to Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci, Chanel or whatever branded bags. The reason for me to write this blog is there was actually a certain "people" commented on my "poor" lifestyle. What the .... ~!!!

Just because I say my budget to get a new bag is around RM150 but that does not mean I want those RM10++ bags. Feel hurt when they are asking me to buy those RM10++ bag with cartoon on it. What???!!! Speechless when talking to those people who are so "narrow minded". RM150++ consider expensive too and what for I spend RM3000++ for Louis....is definitely not worth it~ I would rather spend RM3000++ buying one DSLR or go travelling. We are just having a different mindset on the "worthiness".

No comments: