Thursday, September 5, 2013

Waiting


Waiting for your call and message.
Kept looking at the phone every 5 seconds.
Praying and hoping that you’ll call in any minute now.
My phone still in a place, without a sound.
Thought my phone was malfunctioning.
Too busy for a call?
What are you doing now?
Have you forgotten about me?
Why you never call?
Questions whirled inside my brain.
The waiting process was torturing.
Swore that would never waited for your call anymore
It's hard being left behind...but it's hard to be the one who stays.
But still I am waiting….and waiting.

Waiting is one of the most miserable occupation.
Waiting for that life I thought I would have.
Waiting to become something else.
Waiting to be that person I always thought I was on the verge of becoming...one day.
And God knows when is that one day coming or maybe there's never have that one day.



D-Lite - I Love You

No comments: