Passenger - Let Her Go
Dido - End of Night
Fuying & Sam -
Songs I like and listening to currently.
Would like to share with you.
Fuying & Sam are the local singer. I never knew that they can sing well until I came across this song.
Picking the sentences I love from Passenger - Let Her Go lyrics:
Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast
Describe my feelings at times when I felt lonely.
Okay, not letting the dark emotion kick in, let's listen to a lively dance K-pop song.
EvoL - Get Up
I listened to this song while doing my 'belly & cardio' exercise.
CL - The Baddest Female
A cool MV from CL. She is a member from my favourite korean female group - 2NE1.
Personally I love Sandara more.
I like their fashion style & personality. Nonetheless, their performance are great too.
Super cool female group.
-Cheers-
No comments:
Post a Comment