Friday, December 14, 2012

LV? Chanel? Burberry?

Question which had been persistently asked by everyone I met after came back from the Europe trip.
"Did you buy LV? Chanel? Burberry?"
No, I didn't.
"Why? It is so cheap there. Why you no get one for yourself??!!"
Okay. The truth is those branded bags are not cheap, weeyyy! They still considered expensive but maybe just a few hundreds cheaper if compared to Malaysia retail price. So yeah, cheap for those who is filthy rich but they are not cheap for me! 

Well, I silently swore in my heart when I saw the price tag, "holy shit" and my eyes nearly bulged out.
A bag cost around 300 euro and above is......pricey!!! *envy those China tourists - they bought LV, Chanel and Longchamp bags like buying vegetables in the market!*
Honestly, I was attracted to Burberry bag and love it so much that it nearly drive me to pull out my credit card and swiped without much consideration. The Burberry bag cost 625 euro (around RM2500). But when I thought of settling the credit card debt, I stopped myself from doing so. Not because I couldn't afford it. I hesitated because I wondered, "Is the bag really worth that much?" "Am I going to overspend?" "Is it a waste to spend money on a bag?" So while my brain still whirling with all these questions, I decided not to buy it. I am not a 'high class' person and I didn't want to act like one. Okay, I admitted that I did feel a bit regret but at the same time, I was thankful for not owing a big debt and 'eating grass' when came back here.

 For dinner and some formal functions, at least I have one appropriate bag to carry.

Anyway, I bought two Longchamp bags which were affordable; one for me and one for my mum. And guess what, I did waste a little $$$ on branded bags. Although it was not a Burberry or Chanel, the bag I bought still considered a branded bag - Michael Kors. Anyone heard of it? Not many people know about this brand. Sad. It cost me 295 euro! Hmm on second thought, why don't I just add another 400 euro to get myself a Burberry bag. Sigh. Stupid me. 

I didn't even bothered to tell them that I actually did bought one brand bag. It is Michael Kors. Because I know I would get some blank expression.

Can you be mine? I can only looked at you behind the glass window.

No comments: