We decided to take Eurostar to London as we did not want to spend long hours on bus ride again. Quite tiring, actually. The train ticket cost us 105 euro per person per way. It took approximately 2 hours ride.
I love London more than Paris! Why? Maybe because the Londoner we met are friendly and helpful. So it did left a good impression. Their security is tight so we felt safe traveling there.
We would not afraid to get lost in London either because they are helpful and most importantly, they speak English! Although at times, we had a difficulty to understand their strong British accent.
Only spend 2 days in London. I know, too little time.
Never mind. I will re-visited London in the future, hopefully.
We were so lucky to meet Queen Elizabeth II when we were in Buckingham Palace.
She happened to be there too! At first, I did not understand why all the tourists gathering there and waiting for some ministers driving out because I thought the royal family is not living in London and they would not be there either as there's no big function at Buckingham Palace. Well, our luck then! Able to capture a photo of Queen.
In memorial of the deceased army/soldiers
Tourist waffle. Why is it called tourist waffle? Because only tourist loves to add toppings on the waffle while the local loves the waffle without any toppings.
I know you, Mr. Abraham!
Say hi to Queen Elizabeth II
I love their park especially Hyde and Kensington Parks. It was beautiful. A good place to bring your spouse or family for an evening stroll. Very peaceful and calm.
London's taxis are just too cute and vintage!
No comments:
Post a Comment