Friday, June 3, 2011

-Pirates of the Caribbean 4-

I went to watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - On Stranger Tides' yesterday alone, specifically. The film was long, approximately 3 hours. Imagine sitting in the cinema alone for 3 hours. Hmmmm but I am quite comfortable and enjoy the moment with myself. Nahhh, it's not that awkward like first time.


Alright, although there was Captain Jack Sparrow and as always still charming, cheeky and funny YET I missed 'Will Turner' and 'Elizabeth Swann' characters. Orh, the Black Pearl. It did appeared in the movie. Was in a miniature size being trapped inside the bottle.


The most catchy part in Pirates 4 was the mermaids. Oh my, they looked so pretty and somehow I think they were quite cool with its fish tails flapping behind. They looked like a piranha when they turned from an angelic, sweet look to an 'evil' look while attacking the men. Don't you think so?

Gemma Ward. She looks so innocent and pretty. I like her.


Afterall, POTC4 was an enjoyable movie because there was a Captain Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp. So without Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, the plot was still entertaining but it was lack of excitement if compared to previous POTCs. Except the mermaids part.





No comments: