Bought it for my dear. He loves Hiyawu's novel while I only started to notice the author after reading one of his novel. His writing skill has impressed me. I believed I am
a dullard to the people around me because I like to talk about books or buying books as a gift. Once, a friend of mine asked me why am I like to buy books for them. That friend has helped to voice out the disfavour. Guess they were pretty upset and bored with my interest. Alright, I got the message and stopped my practice ....! Ouch! It supposed to be my sincerity and I just want to share something knowledgeable or useful to them. But they did not appreciated it. That's pretty hurt me! Orhh, another thing they didn't like - Photo frame. What's wrong with photo frame anyway?! Hmmm, till today I still don't get it. So I stopped buying all that. In fact, I stopped giving present unless a situation that really required me to do so and it's going to take me days or weeks to come out with an 'ideal' present. Pretty hard to satisfy or meet other people's need.
My point is actually it had been a long long long time I stopped buying novel or book for people and dear, you make me want to buy this for you. A long lost enthusiasm rushing back to me as well as those 'unpleasant' memories. Hope you'll like it and that I didn't bore you............~
No comments:
Post a Comment