It feels like a yesterday when I was first found out that I am pregnant.
Shocked and unbelievable were my first reaction!
Totally didn't expected it. My hubby was even more shocked when I broke the news to him.
Whole night pestering me, asking me "Is it true? Is it real? Really that I am pregnant? No joke and bla bla..."
I shoved him the picture of ultrasound scan and pregnancy test stick in his face to tell him that it was real and no joke!
Okay, my worries started. I started to worry this and that. But now, I am more calm and started to enjoy the every stages of my pregnancy although I was struck with morning sickness like bloating, vomiting, sleepy and tiredness in the first trimester. It's not that serious till need to be hospitalized but all those morning sickness really makes me felt 'sick' and 'weak' for whole day. After entering the 2nd trimester, it is a relieve that finally, all those sickness have subsided. I feel like the old me. Sometimes even forget that I am pregnant.
Everything is normal except that I have gained some kilos. Even the doctor advised me to control my weight and to have a balance diet. I totally understand and I have been doing that since the first day I found out I am pregnant but the weight just keep on rising. Is out of my control. Unless I stopped eating but that's not the solution, right. Hmph!
We decided to name the fetus, "Little Star" first as we can't give him name yet. In Chinese, 'Little' is pronounce as 'Xiao', also known as small and 'Star' is pronounce as 'Xing', almost the same pronunciation of my hubby's last name. Besides, it is like a wishing star which has makes our wish comes true. So we called the fetus, "Xiao Xing Xing". Hello, my little star~

No comments:
Post a Comment