My skin condition is getting worse in these recent 2 years. It changed from flawless skin to combination + acne prone + sensitive skin condition. What's going on??!!! Till today, I still couldn't find the answer to my problematic and sudden change of skin condition. I just could only blame it on my growing age as in a form of consoling myself.
I have been trying all the methods and skincare products and even listened to the advices given, hoping to improve my acne prone skin but to no avail. Some products did slightly healed my acne and rejuvenated my skin just a little bit. But when I was hoping for a better result after weeks or months of using, the acne sprung back again and sometimes they got worse with redness/rash on my face and the acne scars just won't fade away. Frustrating!!! Even the skin specialist doctor could not explained to me on my problematic skin and he just gave me the medical lotion for me to apply before sleep. Well, it did soothes my redness and pimples but it could not control the break out.
Okay, after trying so many methods without effect, I assumed that something must gone wrong inside my body or hormones or some woman's sickness. I decided to go for the body check up. Some people even advised me to conceive because they say pregnancy and during the confinement period, it will help to improve my body, change my hormones and gradually improve my skin condition. So is it true? I doubted on that. I will give it a try if there's no other way to solve my skin troubles.
See, how serious it is!!! The photos were taken somewhere in March 2013. Now getting better already and would take photos again to show the improvement. Oh yeah, I am using 'Cetaphil' cleanser currently and I find it really good. It did soothes my acne and the scar is less visible already. *Cross fingers* Hope that there won't be any break out.

No comments:
Post a Comment