Wednesday, May 1, 2013

tHe Awkward MoMent


Have you ever stuck in an awkward moment? I believe everyone does.
One of my awkward moment - when someone says to you "Hi, xxxx. Don't you remember me?"
I would have to start digging deep inside my brain and went through years of database of my brain to search for a clue on who's that person but to no avail. My brain is quite rusty and messed up with so many events and faces so yeah, I couldn't recall who you are. And there, this is the most awkward moment when I am giving that person a blank face and asking him, "Errrrmmm, sorry. But do you mind tell me who are you and where we met?" Oooppss. Does it sounds impolite? Because that person would immediately said, "Oh, it's okay then. Never mind. Just forget it." =.= 
You make me feel guilty for not remembering you and then you make me even more guilty for not filling in me details. You make me feel bad. With my curiousness, I would definitely thinking and searching whole day there just to find out who are you. So to save my brain usage and time, why couldn't you tell me who are you. Hmmmm. Often I met this kind of awkward moment. Honestly, I didn't even remember some of my classmates back in high school and primary school. There were just too many people walking in and out of my life. Or walking past. 
You would do me a great favor by just telling me who are you and where we met. Giving me some hint, you know. Then I would figure out the rest. Thank you.

No comments: