
working, sleep, eat and work again...
Rotation task being repeated every days~
My messy working desk with my 8-hours companion Dell desktop...
this is where I have spent my 8-hours per day,
troubling with work,
busy with work,
pressure and stress~!!!
I like my Mac-wallpaper. (Alright, I don't have the Apple but at least let me have its wallpaper....)Very colorful and looks "lively"...
This is to make my working with Dell does not look so dull and boring~
Now starts to get busy with Annual Report, BOD Meetings, AGM and etc....A very busy months for me~!!! Heaps of works are waiting for me so please do not come and bother me with more jobs......
Rotation task being repeated every days~
My messy working desk with my 8-hours companion Dell desktop...
this is where I have spent my 8-hours per day,
troubling with work,
busy with work,
pressure and stress~!!!
I like my Mac-wallpaper. (Alright, I don't have the Apple but at least let me have its wallpaper....)Very colorful and looks "lively"...
This is to make my working with Dell does not look so dull and boring~
Now starts to get busy with Annual Report, BOD Meetings, AGM and etc....A very busy months for me~!!! Heaps of works are waiting for me so please do not come and bother me with more jobs......
2 comments:
'8 hours companion Dell desktop'... hahaha... i really like this... very funny...
well looks like someone decided to open up another blog and thank god is open for public!!! have fun blogging...
Yup, decided to write blog during my leisure time. Another blog is for my "complaint" which can't open for public. Lolz... Well, I am very free now...
Post a Comment